Skip to Content


If you need an official letter of invitation from local organization of China in order to obtain a visa and authorization to attend ROBIO2016, please contact the secretariat with information below no later than Oct 25, 2016.

  1.  Name
  2.  Gender
  3.  Affiliation
  4.  Nationality
  5.  A detailed schedule for this visiting, including the arrival, leave time, and location.
  6.  How will you bear the cost including the travel and stay in China?
  7. The copy of your passport. If you’ve ever been to China, you should provide a copy of the record coming to China.
  8. If you are a student, please provide student certificate issued by your university (with translation to English) with official seal (original copy or scanning copy). If you are working in an institution, please provide the certificate of employment issued by your institution (with translation to English) with official seal  (original copy or scanning copy).  In addition, when you print the certificate, it is better to use a special paper (with the name or logo of your institution on it ). 
  9. Telephone number
  10. Detailed postal address

Dr. Chao Ren, secretariat(at)
School of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Tianjin University, China

All international travellers require visas although Brunei, Japan, and Singapore passport holders are able to enjoy visa-free access to China for up to 15 days.

Standard 30-day, single-entry visas can be issued in three to five working days from most Chinese embassies, and must be used within three months of the date of issue. Longer visas are often more difficult to obtain.

For further details, consult with your travel agent, China International Travel Service, China Travel Service, or any Chinese embassy or consulate.

View visa requirements from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China