IEEE-ROBIO 2016 is still accepting full papers under the category of “Latest Results”.
Latest Results are submitted through the Full Paper Submission Page for Latest Results. The deadline for submission of Latest Results is October 17, 2016. With the full paper review process by the Program Committee, authors will be notified by October 30, 2016. The deadline for final submission of Latest Results and author registration is November 7, 2016. The accepted papers will be eligible for oral or poster presentation and will be indexed on the IEEE Xplore, but will not be on the Conference USB. If your paper (Latest Results) is accepted by IEEE-ROBIO2016, at least one of the authors listed on the paper must register for ROBIO 2016 when the final manuscript is uploaded.
If no author presents the accepted paper at the conference (no-show), it will NOT be included in IEEE Xplore and EI indexed, even with paying the conference fee.
In case any payment for conference fee is not made, it will NOT be included in conference proceedings, IEEE Xplore and EI indexed.
- Submission Deadline: October 17, 2016
- Acceptance Notification: October 30, 2016
- Final Submission and Author Registration Deadline: November 7, 2016
Submitting your paper
In order to submit a paper for Latest Results to ROBIO 2016, please follow the customary electronic submission process via PaperPlaza. You can also submit a video as a supplementary material along with your manuscript, for instance to demonstrate your experimental results.
- You are going to submit a single PDF that has to conform to the manuscript preparation guidelines. In particular, you should use the provided templates and check the PDF for compliance within PaperPlaza.
- http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/tex.php (Latex template)
- http://ras.papercept.net/conferences/support/word.php (Word temple)
- Paper size: As for IEEE conferences, the paper size for submission must be A4.
- Paper format: Two-column format in the IEEE style is required.
- Page limit: For the first submission, a manuscript can be of 6-8 pages. For the final submission, a manuscript should be of 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed but at an extra charge.
- PDF file: A manuscript file needs to be converted into its PDF version for submission. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 2 MB.
- Templates and IEEE eXpress compliance: See guidelines on manuscript preparation in PaperPlaza.
Plagiarism and Excessive Re-use of Author’s Earlier Material:
The contents of the manuscripts should be original and they should not being submitted simultaneously for consideration towards publication in another conference or journal. All submissions will be checked by the iThenticate tool for plagiarism and self-plagiarism. In cases of plagiarism or self-plagiarism all results will be reported to IEEE for further investigation.
Similarity Index Explanation:
The similarity index does not reflect iThenticate‘s assessment of whether a paper has or has not been plagiarized. Similarity Reports are simply a tool to help our editorial board find sources that contain text similar to the submitted documents. The similarity score is a “cumulative” sum of similarity scores with all documents in the CrossCheck database and as such a high similarity does not automatically imply plagiarism (for example you may be using segments from a technical report of yours). The decision to deem any work plagiarized is made carefully, and only after an in depth examination of both the submitted paper and sources that have similar text.
Direct Link to PaperPlaza: https://ras.papercept.net/
Any questions regarding the submissions process, please contact the Conference Program Committee: email@example.com