Due to large number of similar questions multiple times, Q&A has been updated.
We got large number of questions about the final submission from those who tried to submit the papers without registration. As announced in the final paper submission page, at least one of the authors listed on the paper contribution MUST BE registered for the conference when the final version is uploaded (Registration).
The IEEE ROBIO 2016 conference will take place from Dec. 3 – Dec. 7, 2016 in Qingdao, China. Qingdao is a civilized and sanitary city, and ranks among the top 10 of economically dynamic and excellent business cities in China. It is also the Chinese center for marine research, the first city for national technology innovation pilot projects, a national model city for environment protection and a national garden city. It has won the “Chinese Habitat’s Best Practice Prize” as well as “China Investment Environment Gold Medal City”. The theme of the ROBIO 2016 conference is “Robots Serve for the Ocean”, reflecting the ever growing interests in research, development and applications in the dynamic and exciting areas of ocean applications and robotics, such as aquiculture, ocean observation and biomimetics. The ROBIO 2016 promises to be a great event for researchers and scholars in robotics and biomimetics areas, with attractive technical and social programs. The ROBIO 2016 conference invites high quality original research and development papers in all areas related to robotics, biomimetics and related topics.
- Oct. 21, 2016: Q&A has been updated
- Oct. 19, 2016: Visa information page has been updated!
- Oct. 15, 2016: Final paper submission page has been opened for information aggregation!
- Oct. 14, 2016: Paper submission page (Digest PPT) has been updated!
- Oct. 13, 2016: Deadline of pre-registration has been extended to Nov. 3
- Oct. 13, 2016: Registration site is now ready!
- Oct. 9, 2016: Plenary talk page has been updated!
- Oct. 8, 2016: Deadline of Final Submission has been extended to Oct. 21
- Oct. 4, 2016: Plenary talk page has been opened!
- Oct. 3, 2016: Hotel reservation page has been opened!
- Sep. 28, 2016: Q&A has been updated
- Sep. 20, 2016: Call for paper page (Latest Results) has been opened!
- Sep. 18, 2016: Deadline of Final Submission has been extended to Oct. 15
- Sep. 18, 2016: Registration page has been opened!
- Sep. 18, 2016: Visa information page has been opened!
- Aug. 6, 2016: Tentative program at a glance has been opened!
- Jul. 26, 2016: Deadline of Full Paper has been extended to July 30
- Jul. 15, 2016: Deadline of Full Paper has been extended to July 23
- Jun. 23, 2016: Transportation has been updated!
- Jun. 14, 2016: Call for Invited Sessions has been updated!
- Jun. 14, 2016: Call for Workshop and Tutorials has been updated!
- Jun. 8, 2016: Paper submission page has been opened!
- Jan. 14, 2016: Robio 2016’s website has been opened!
Extended to July 30, 2016
Extended to July 23, 2016
July 16, 2016
Deadline of Full Paper
Sep. 23, 2016
Notification of Acceptance
Extended to Oct. 21, 2016
Extended to Oct. 15, 2016
Oct. 8, 2016
Deadline of Final Submission