The IEEE ROBIO 2016 conference will take place from Dec. 3 – Dec. 7, 2016 in Qingdao, China. Qingdao is a civilized and sanitary city, and ranks among the top 10 of economically dynamic and excellent business cities in China. It is also the Chinese center for marine research, the first city for national technology innovation pilot projects, a national model city for environment protection and a national garden city. It has won the “Chinese Habitat’s Best Practice Prize” as well as “China Investment Environment Gold Medal City”. The theme of the ROBIO 2016 conference is “Robots Serve for the Ocean”, reflecting the ever growing interests in research, development and applications in the dynamic and exciting areas of ocean applications and robotics, such as aquiculture, ocean observation and biomimetics. The ROBIO 2016 promises to be a great event for researchers and scholars in robotics and biomimetics areas, with attractive technical and social programs. The ROBIO 2016 conference invites high quality original research and development papers in all areas related to robotics, biomimetics and related topics.
- Aug 6, 2016: Tentative program at a glance has been opened!
- July 26, 2016: Deadline of Full Paper has been extended to July 30
- July 15, 2016: Deadline of Full Paper has been extended to July 23
- June 23, 2016: Transportation has been updated!
- June 14, 2016: Call for Invited Sessions has been updated!
- June 14, 2016: Call for Workshop and Tutorials has been updated!
- June 8, 2016: Paper submission page has been opened!
- Jan 14, 2016: Robio 2016’s website has been opened!
Extended to July 30, 2016
Extended to July 23, 2016
July 16, 2016
Deadline of Full Paper
Sep. 23, 2016
Notification of Acceptance
Oct. 8, 2016
Deadline of Final Submission